The classic Moka Pot, invented in Italy in 1933 by Alfonso Bialetti. This brewer has served as one of the most simplistic and cool ways to brew a cup of coffee for over 85 years. Super sleek and sexy design earned this brewer a permanent residence in the MoMA and Smithsonian. When craving a heavy bodied, thicker cup of coffee this is our goto brewer.
How it works
The moka pot is a stove-top coffee maker that brews 9.2oz of brewed coffee by passing boiling water pressurized by steam through ground coffee.
Now, there are some drawbacks on this old school brewer, one of which is that it gets really hot. Second, it can only make enough coffee for two people. So just consider that when making your decision.
- Made from a quick heating, high quality aluminum that is designed to last through thousands of coffee cups
- Classic Moka Pot octagon shape
- Safety valve and stay-cool curved handle for easy and safe pouring
- The simplistic design is perfect for making your ideal cup of cappuccino, espresso or latte right in your own home
- Easy to clean and disassemble
- Produced a strong, rich and velvety brew
- Designed and made in Italy